Cityu Career Center – η αγγελία της ημέρας – Τετάρτη 7/3/18
Αγαπητοί φοιτητές και απόφοιτοι,
Το Career Center του Κολεγίου μας, στα πλαίσια της συνεργασίας του με την εταιρία Hamlet Student Flats σας ενημερώνει για την αγγελία της ημέρας, σήμερα Τετάρτη 7/3/17.
Σας ευχόμαστε την καλύτερη δυνατή επιτυχία.
Ακολουθεί η αγγελία:
Subject: Junior Operations Manager
Hamlet Student Flats is a student accommodation operator with a difference – everything is just that bit better. Hamlet buildings satisfy the dreams of every student, addresses the concerns and worries of parents and every building is first and foremost, a community. In fact, our passion for creating communities drives everything we do. Since Hamlet was established in UK student accommodation market in 2002, our management team has years of experience delivering accommodation designed specifically for students. In this case though, we wanted to do it differently – we wanted to do it better. From then on, we have successfully developed and managed properties throughout Greece’s vibrant student towns.
Hamlet Student Flats is looking for a Junior Operations Manager, responsible for the day to day management of Hamlet Kipseli building, ensuring a safe and secure site, maximizing occupancy and rent collection, proactively and efficiently managing maintenance and delivering excellent customer service for student tenants.
The role involves:
- a) Accommodation Management
- To assist the Accommodation Manager in the day to day management of the accommodation site and associated services including: marketing, building management, financial targets, tenancy administration, customer relations and development of student relations.
- Ensure the building is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure that the buildings and occupants security, is maintained always.
- Ensuring the site is safe environment in which to live and work.
- Respond to tenant queries and maintenance issues
- Respond positively to customer enquiries and complaints and take appropriate action in line with the complaints procedure.
- Work to implement, develop and maintain hamlet student flats Policies and Procedures.
- Establish and develop working relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Prepare and maintain a plan for- out of office hours- emergencies
- Be on-call and respond to emergencies as required
- Keep the building HAPPY
- b) Marketing and Lettings
- Maintain a warm, welcoming environment for students, parents, caretakers and visitors to the building
- Administer tenancy documentation
- Develop and organize a social student diary of regular events providing information, support and social activities
- Assisting with the marketing, lettings and promotion of the accommodation
- Provide a first-class customer experience, ensuring that all enquiries, correspondence or complaints are dealt with, quickly and effectively
- Establish a Resident’s Forum so that residents feel fully involved
- Undertake marketing activities such as attending open days to promote accommodation, use of social networking sites, responding to enquires and showing prospective students around the accommodation.
- Maintain close links with the university and other appropriate local academic institutions.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Good organization skills and ability to manage their own work load without detailed supervision.
- A confident communicator both oral and written, able to communicate effectively with a broad range of people.
- Confident in the use of social networking sites.
- Ability to use own initiative and make decisions when required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Proficient in a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel, etc.
- Understanding of the Hospitality Market.
Send your CV: email@example.com