Θέση Εργασίας – Web Developer Intern
Job Title: Web Developer Intern
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Part Time – Temporary
Shift: Monday – Friday (Flexible Hours)
Location: Glyfada, Attica
This is an exciting opportunity for success and career advancement with one of the largest FX Brokers in the world.
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world’s largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market. FXCM HELLAS is the Greek division of Forex Capital Markets LTD. We offer complete FOREX services to our clients, promoting one of the most successful FOREX and CFD trading platforms in the world.
The Web Developer Intern will assist the web team on current initiatives for Greece and South Africa. This position is suitable for someone who has an eye for detail and would like to get involved in financial marketing. Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to develop HTML coding skills.
Primary responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- HTML/CSS Coding of FXCM Existing Websites
- Actively participate in development, testing and debugging of new websites
- Performs frequent back-ups of all websites & Databases and performing recovery if required
- Contribute to the development of HTML5 Banners
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the line manager
Requirements/ Technical skills:
- Studies at Computer Science / Web Development or related field
- Fluency in English
- Must have Basic-Intermediate HTML5 and understanding of CSS3
- Management of MySQL or other Relational Databases
- Familiar with basic web development and deployment concepts
- Detail oriented setting high standards on quality of work
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Strong critical thinking skills and procedure-oriented
- Knowledge of Joomla
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization process and standards
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following: Review the firm’s website thoroughly: www.fxcm.gr
Please send your resume at email@example.com with subject Web Developer Intern.