CityU Career Center – η αγγελία της ημέρας – Δευτέρα 16/7/18
Αγαπητοί φοιτητές και απόφοιτοι,
Το Career Center του Κολεγίου μας, στα πλαίσια της συνεργασίας του με τον Δήμο Αθηναίων σας ενημερώνει για την αγγελία της ημέρας, σήμερα Δευτέρα 16/7/18.
Σας ευχόμαστε την καλύτερη δυνατή επιτυχία.
Ακολουθεί η αγγελία:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Department: Athens Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACVB)
Reports to: ACVB General Manager
About the Organization
With a vision to transform the Greek capital into a leading, dynamic and vibrant destination both for conference organizers and visitors, the City of Athens’ Development and Destination Management Agency (ADDMA) designs, plans and implements a wide range of projects. ADDMA runs the City’s official tourist board, the Athens Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACVB) which was established in 2008 with a mission to establish Athens as a top MICE, city-break and leisure destination in the global market.
The Bureau promotes the city’s high professionalism and infrastructure in the events/conferences industry by attending international networking events, exhibitions and trade fairs and leverages this network to attract key international conventions and meetings.
Similarly, the Bureau actively promotes Athens to international business professionals to enrich the city’s tourism product, smooth out seasonality and grow the local visitors’ economy.
Sales Account Manager
If you are a passionate marketing oriented person with a vision to promote Greek tourism in a B2B level, then this call is for you. We are looking for a Sales Account Manager who will work in the MICE department, with a mission to create long-term, trusting relationships with existing and potential international event organizers. The Sales Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
A key part of the role is to develop and foster professional relationships with key city stakeholders, industry supporters, partners and third party suppliers.
- Manage an array of accounts by building relationships with existing clients and developing new leads
- Detect and prepare bid proposals by leveraging local industry players in order to attract key strategic conferences for the City of Athens
- Respond to customer queries (RFP’s) in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience
- Represent ACVB at key international trade shows, conferences and workshops around the world to find leads and develop key partnerships
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with theBureau’s objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Develop strategic policies and marketing programs to attract MICE buyers
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of allocating and updating the marketing budget /invest funds wisely
- Coordinate site inspections and/or FAM trips for potential clients / event organizers
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Keep the CRM system updated with all customer queries, new contacts and reports
- Work experience in Sales, Account management, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Project Management or relevant for a minimum of four (4) years
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/or Tourism
- Solid experience of MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- CRM software experience will be considered a plus
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives and C-level
- Committed in delivering client-focused solutions, in a timely manner and creating a positive customer experience
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving and facilitating mindset
- Leading and taking initiative personality
- Sales oriented and focused in achieving high sales targets
- Maintaining a marketing perspective across all actions and sharing news and success that promote the city brand identity
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org