The Company processes your personal data during your employment, while such processing will extend after the completion of such employment, and to the extent required in order for the Company to comply with its legal obligations towards the authorities and/or third parties, to comply to any applicable provisions on the obligatory data retention periods or in order for the Company to support its claims or rights.
BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management
Why choose the program
Jobs in these sectors are exciting career choices for professionals who are outstanding in sales and management and want to work in the vigorous and profitable hospitality industry.
Graduates of this program find employment in hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, clubs, bars, conference and event management, human resources, sales and marketing within the hospitality and services sectors, or they may opt to manage their own companies.
The BA (Hons) program is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, UK. Successful graduates are eligible for membership of the Institute of Hospitality.
The presentation and teaching of the courses encourages active research and the learning process facilitates the personal development of students through teaching and learning methods which include:
- Case studies
- Individual projects
- Creation and presentation of a strategic business plan
- formal exams and completion of a 12,000-word thesis, or a business project or an independent study
The Hospitality Department offers its Master’s program at Athenian Riviera in Vouliagmeni, a self-owned Luxury 4-star Hotel, the only College Campus which is actually a fully operational Hotel.
For undergraduate programs all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma (or equivalent) with an average grade of at least 60% of the high school’s highest grade
- In exceptional cases an interview or challenge courses or entrance exams or accreditation of prior learning will be required in consultation with the director of the department.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements which are:
- Graduation from a high school in an English-speaking country (where the teaching language was English).
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 5.5 (B2 Level),
- An online English test to be arranged by the Admissions Department.