CityU Career Center – Job Announcement of the day – Thursday 9/5/19
Dear students and graduates,
The Career Center of our College, in cooperation with DECATHLON, informs you of the job announcement of the day, today, 9/5/19.
We wish you the best,
Happy, smart, passionate, knowledgeable, friendly and start-up mode working environment
is your dream?
All you need is DECATHLON!
We recruit entrepreneurial minded
Decathlon, one of the largest sporting goods company in the world is moving to Greece to
make sport accessible to Greek people.
Thanks to our network of 90,000 sports employees in 1,200 stores opened in 45 countries, we
are able to make the sport accessible to all.
We hire personalities not skills!
Do you like practicing sports?
Are you looking for a new and exciting job opportunity in the retail industry?
For our next store opening in Spata we hire unique people, being inspired by your personality
not by your skills.
If you are:
- A Sports enthusiast
- A team player, dynamic and cheerful
- Hands on
- Passionate about serving your customers
- Driven by challenges and can come up with innovative solutions and ideas
You will have the chance to be part of our pioneer team and set the roots of the company in
I welcome, listen and advise the right products with the right usage for our sports customers to
meet their expectations
I create a “WOW” customer experience by engaging and providing passionate service to
I build trust and educate my customer about Decathlon’s offer
I ensure a qualitative merchandising and guarantee the availability of products
Driven by challenges and can come up with innovative solutions and ideas
As integrated in a sport team of the store, I always put customers first to offer assistance and
share my knowledge of product and sports
I am an actor in the cash till process to ensure that customers have a fast payment
I guarantee reliable management of items returned by customers
- You believe in the inspiration of sports and are excited by their potential to drive impactful change in people
- You embrace responsibility
- You are entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and can execute autonomously
- You are a great listener, communicator, and teammate
- You are high energy and take pride in your job
The ideal candidate:
- Strong understanding of and passion for sports
- A great team player
- Flexible availability
We recruit sports lovers, we create projects together, and we bring the pleasure of sports all
over the world - let’s build your career path together.
- Market competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and insurance benefits
- Internal and external training
- Permanent and full time contract