Master in Project Management
City Unity College in cooperation with the Swiss University, European University EurAka - Switzerland offers a postgraduate program in Project Management.
- Duration of studies: one (1) year full-time studies - two (2) years part time studies
- Language of instruction: All teaching and exams are presented in Greek
The Masters in Project Management provides extensive and specialized knowledge, which is fully concentrated on the latest developments in the field and focuses on contemporary challenges, trends and practices in project management.
- Swiss higher education is top ranked with an established high reputation for excellence. According to "Universitas 21 (U21) Ranking of National Higher Education Systems between 2012 and 2018", Swiss education in relation to the US and the UK holds the 2nd rank among 50 countries..
- It is the official partner of QS Zurich AG (Swiss Certification Authority) for the design, implementation and audit of educational programs and training in Business Administration (Public Administration, Tourism and Hospitality).
- It is the official partner of DeuZert, a founding member of IFCES, with ISO 29990 in Education, on the management of educational quality for higher / university education.
- The European University EurAka applies strict criteria in selecting partner universities around the world to ensure the implementation of high standards of education and practical training of the Swiss higher education system.
- It prepares graduates with skills, knowledge and abilities, specifically sought by employers worldwide and thus provides graduates with access to highly attractive international job opportunities.
- It offers Student Value + the optional ISO 17024 personal certification as an integral part of various programs of studies.
- It is a pioneer in scientific research by applying holistic and interdisciplinary approaches in a constantly changing world.
- For the first time Swiss certified programs are presented in Greece, offering the quality of Swiss education in the Greek language.
- The program is directly linked to the labor market, perfectly combining academic knowledge with the necessary practical skills for a successful professional career
- The professors of the Business Department are distinguished professionals, researchers and teachers on the subject they teach.
- The program is offered full-time (1 year).
- Students have the opportunity to train professionally with various partner organizations.
- Any student has the chance to participate in Greek and international conferences.
- City Unity College is cooperating with Behavioral Research Network (BRN) which offers counseling to students for their personal development.
The duration of the program is 1 year of full-time studies or 2 years of part-time studies. The program is completed with the acquisition of 90 ECTS credits. During the courses, the necessary supervisory and laboratory materials are used (video projectors and PCs in state-of-the-art and fully equipped laboratories). All students have access to the online platform INTRANET where all teaching material, grades and announcements for all courses are posted.
To attain a postgraduate degree in Project Management, students must complete the Post Graduate Certificate by studying the following courses:
- Foundations of Project Management
- Project Management Planning
- Managing Project Complexities
- Project Management and Organisation
After the successful completion of the Post Graduate Certificate the students must study the following courses to attain the postgraduate degree:
- Project Operations Management
- Change Management for Projects
- Projects for Innovation
- Communication in Project Management
- Business Research Methods
- Master’s Thesis or Project Paper
All academic programs take place in our facilities at City Unity College, in the center of Athens, 15 – 17 Thiseos, Syntagma 10562.
Graduates of this program may work mainly in the Public Sector and for independent organizations of the wider public sector as junior and senior executives with great prospects for job advancement. They may also be employed in the private sector in enterprises closely related to or doing business with the public sector.
Under PD 38/2010, Law 3696/2008, Law 4093/2012, European University degrees obtained by attending programs in recognized / accredited Colleges are professionally recognized by the Council for the Recognition of Professional Qualifications (SAEP) of the Ministry of Education.
To enroll in the program, prospective students must meet the following requirements:
- graduates with a degree from a Greek higher education institution or with a degree from a foreign university
- candidates without a degree may be admitted in the program if they have experience of at least five (5) years in a related subject/field and after an interview with the Head of the Academic Program
- Proficiency of English language (optional) and knowledge of PC usage
To enroll in the program students have to submit a file with the following documents:
- A university application
- Photocopy of their ID
- Certified copy of their degree and their academic transcript
- English language certificate (optional)
- A CV
- (2) Reference Letters
The file is evaluated by the Head of the Academic Program and the supporting documents are sent to the European University EurAka Switzerland. After the registration is completed, enrolled students shall receive their student card.