City Unity College offers free Career Center services to its students and graduates including:
– Group Career Seminars: CV Writing, creation of cover letter, provision of electronic and printed samples, references to main mistakes of an indifferent CV, methods for job seeking,questions and answers for the first and next interviews, career counseling, work environment and opportunities per case.
– Individual meetings: creation and update of CV and cover letter
– Professional principles test: on line, Greek, in cooperation with Greek psychologists and counselors
– Promotion of CVs to targeted enterprises
– Participation in career days of City Unity College: interview appointments with targeted enterprises
The program is open to students and graduates of City Unity College. It is also open to their parents, if they wish to participate in the program after they contact the coordinator of the program.
The coordinator of the program is Mr Kostas Stamkos, who has beenfor many years an article writer at job portal www.kariera.gr , with over 120 career articles and has organised hundreds of inrerviews.
In order to participate in the program, please fill in the application form. If a person applies for participation in the seminar but does not participate, s/he loses the right of participation.