CityU Career Center – Job Announcement of the day – Monday 4/3/19
Αγαπητοί φοιτητές και απόφοιτοι,
Το Career Center του Κολεγίου μας, στα πλαίσια της συνεργασίας του με την Ad Square ltd, σας ενημερώνει για την αγγελία της ημέρας, σήμερα Δευτέρα 4/3/19.
Σας ευχόμαστε την καλύτερη δυνατή επιτυχία.
We are looking for Professional Digital Advertising Manager
This role operates at the intersection of Digital Marketing, E-commerce for Luxury Hotels. The successful candidate will play a strategic role in elevating Search coverage, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and ultimately, market share for Luxury Hotels in Greece through the proactive and effective execution of our digital marketing plan.
We are looking for energy, teamwork, technical expertise. Managing the day-to-day delivery of Paid Search/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns includes but is not limited to: strategy development, account setup, campaign setup, keywords selection and expansion, product feed optimization, audience segmentations, negative keyword governance, website and category exclusions, ad creative (including writing, managing translation processes, testing ad copy and ad extensions), landing page revisions for Luxury Hotelsin Greece.
- Prepare and Execute the paid search program, including planning, budget, strategy and reporting. Responsible for all facets of day-to-day management including campaign set-up, keyword research/build-outs, ad copy writing, translations, testing, bid management, landing page selection/optimization, services feed optimization.
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific coverage and ROI goals are being met.
- Maintain alignment with robust promotional calendar ensuring that ad copy and spend is consistent with client’ssite.
- Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data from keyword to campaign for ROI and coverage metrics.
- Manage budgets
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns and push creative department to optimize to improve key performance indicators on an ongoing basis.
- Be a thought leader by staying current with paid search forecasts, trends, best practices, bid management systems, tools and industry research.
- Minimum of three years of experience with Google Adwords
- Extensive experience managing paid search (pay per click/PPC) placements including SEM (text ads/Adwords).
- Bing/Yahoo experience
- Deep knowledge of paid search engine advertising tools (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and bid management systems (Adwords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Tag Manager etc.)
- Experience with Google Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of global search engine trends
- Understand key e-commerce events and seasonal trends that could impact the overall digital marketing industry.
- Ability to analyze current Luxury Hotels online infrastructure and provide recommendations meant to improve overall hotels brands coverage metrics
- Ability to gather insight from data and execute next steps accordingly Self-directed with a passion to continue to learn and grow, embracing the continuous improvement approach (define-measure-analyze-improve-control)
- Very strong teamwork orientation
- Ability to work with our creative team
- Fluency in English and Greek (Additional language will be considered as an asset)
- Full Time Job
- Gross Monthly Salary 850 euro
- Bonus according KPIs
- Social Insurance IKA and full benefits pack
- Company Mobile Phone
- Business Development
- Excellent Office Environment
- Private Office
Candidates kindly request to send their cv including a recent photo to email@example.com with code GGEXP-SC2019