Cityu Career Center – Job announcement of the day – Tuesday 29/1/19
Αγαπητοί φοιτητές και απόφοιτοι,
Το Career Center του Κολεγίου μας, στα πλαίσια της συνεργασίας του με την FXCM Hellas, σας ενημερώνει για την αγγελία της ημέρας, σήμερα Τρίτη 29/1/19.
Σας ευχόμαστε την καλύτερη δυνατή επιτυχία.
Dear students and graduates,
The Career Center of our College, in cooperation with FXCM Hellas, informs you of the job announcement of the day, today, Tuesday 29/1/19.
We wish you the best,
Full Stack Web Developer
FXCM is looking for Full Stack Web Developer to join our team. You will be working with a team of talented developers who work in WordPress every day including custom theme development, in-house plugin development, dashboard enhancements and more. FXCM hosts a variety of large-scale multi-language WordPress sites with complex, but refined infrastructures, visited by over 10 million visitors annually.
- Advanced experience in custom PHP development.
- Intermediate knowledge of MySQL.
- Experience building content management solutions as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla.
- Some experience working with PHP classes and a basic understanding of OOP.
- Experience using the terminal to execute basic bash commands.
- An understanding of version control systems such as Git, SVN, or Perforce.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience with deploying and migrating sites to different environments.
- Familiarity with concepts of caching and CDNs.
- Expected to work during Eastern Standard Time daytime work hours.
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Experience working as part of a remote team.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Perform and test WordPress maintenance items by upgrading plugins and core files when needed.
- Write documentation for any new features you develop.
- Deploy changes from development to production servers.
- Identify and report bugs or feature enhancements in JIRA.
- Code review the work of other developers.
How To Apply
With your application, make sure to include the following:
– Links to your resume, portfolio or Linkedin profile.
– Submit any Git repository links, or zip files where we can review your code quality, code style and patterns. No email attachments.
– Note: Your CV and provided information should be in English.
Please submit your English CV and provided information at email@example.com with the subject “Job Application – Full Stack Web Developer ”.